June 4 – 6, 2020
We Are Called
The 33rd Annual Assembly of the Indiana-Kentucky Synod of the Evangelical Lutheran Church in America will be held Thursday, June 4, through Saturday, June 6, 2020, in Waters A & B of the Embassy Suites Hotel and Conference Center, Noblesville, Indiana. Check-in/registration opens at 11:00 am EDT on Thursday, June 4, 2020, with the Opening of the Assembly beginning at 1:00 pm EDT. The We are Called Mission Banquet will begin at 5:30 pm, June 4, 2020.
Assembly Location and Registration Information
Embassy Suites Hotel and Conference Center, 13700 Conference Center Drive, Noblesville, IN 46060. There are hotel rooms with special group rates available at a variety of area hotels. Please see the registration page at http://bit.ly/ikassembly
Assembly Registration Fees
The registration fee is $175 (which includes the dinner on Thursday, lunch on Friday, refreshment breaks, and all materials) per voting member or registered visitor. Registration fees increase to $200 after the early bird registration deadline, Friday, March 27, 2020.
Retired professional leaders on the roster of this synod pay a reduced fee of $85 to attend the assembly. Registration for retired rostered ministers increases to $100 after Friday, March 27, 2020.
Fees for interim pastors are to be paid by the congregation(s) being served.
Registration for the Indiana-Kentucky Synod Assembly is now open. Please register online at http://bit.ly/ikassembly. You also will find a link to the assembly registration at www.iksynod.org. Assembly registration will close on May 15, 2020. If you need assistance to register, please call Carol Ann Webb at 317.253.3522.
After May 15, only on-site registration will be available. The fee will be $240 per registrant ($115 for retired rostered leaders). Meals may not be guaranteed with on-site registration, but will be available on a “first-come, first-served” basis as we receive cancellations.
You will need to make your hotel reservations in addition to and separately from your Synod Assembly registration. Hotel options and pricing are below.
The Embassy Suites Hotel is where most of the assembly takes place.
- Address: 13700 Conference Center Drive South, Noblesville, IN 46060
- Phone Number: 674.9044
- Group rate: $159 plus tax. Please note that this rate includes a made to order breakfast each morning, free parking, an evening reception with beer and wine free of charge, and a two-room suite that includes a pullout queen sofabed.
- Reservation Instructions: The hotel advises that the best way to reserve your room at the discounted rate is to use the following link: http://group.embassysuites.com/SynodAssembly or you may call 317.674.9044 and speak with Anna Park.
- Discounted rate reservation deadline: May 2, 2020
Cambria Suites is located across the street from the Embassy Suites.
- Address: 13500 Tegler Drive, Noblesville, IN 46060
- Phone Number: 773.4970
- Group rate: $159 plus tax. This includes free parking and a two-room suite with a pullout sofa bed.
- Reservation Instructions: Please ask for the IN-KY Synod group rate.
- Discounted rate reservation deadline: April 30, 2020
Drury Inn is located approximately 10 miles from the Embassy Suites and will require about 15 minutes of travel time. The hotel includes free hot breakfast, an evening reception with free hot food as well as beer, wine, mixed drinks, and soft drinks, complimentary freshly-popped popcorn and soft drinks throughout your stay, and a business center, fitness center, and pool.
- Address: 8180 North Shadeland Avenue, Indianapolis, IN 46250.
- Phone Number: 849.8900
- Group rate: $110 plus tax.
- Reservation Instructions: Call 1.800.325.0270 and refer to Group Number 2389242 or reserve online at druryhotels.com and enter group number 2389242.
- Discounted rate reservation deadline: May 4, 2020
There are many other hotels in the area. Should you be able to negotiate a better rate, please feel free to stay at whatever hotel you would prefer.