- E-Connect is a 2-year congregational transformational ministry process that involves both spiritual and structural transformation.
- Congregations connect with Jesus, one another, and the world by aligning the congregation’s purpose, identity, and mission with God’s vision and plan.
- Congregations are transformed by linking the gifts and assets that God has given with God’s vision for the world.
- As a congregation turns outward to the world, they connect these gifts and assets with the needs and assets of the neighborhood and community.
- Congregational leaders learn to navigate change in calm, confident, effective ways.
- Prayer, spiritual growth, conversation, and faith practices lead to new-found energy, purpose, direction, and transformation.
- Congregations participate in training events with other congregations through a cohort model which offers more opportunities to share and learn.
E-Connect, an outgrowth of the Connect process developed by the Indiana-Kentucky Synod has been reshaped into an ecumenical ministry in Indiana and Kentucky, comprising the ELCA, The Episcopal Church, the Presbyterian Church (U.S.A.), and the United Church of Christ. E-Connect is made possible by a Lilly Endowment Thriving Congregations Grant.
For more information about E-Connect contact Pastor Nancy Nyland, Director for Evangelical Mission at [email protected].